Presales Solutions Architect
Salary / Rate
75000 - 83000
About the Role
My client is looking for an experienced Presales Solution Architect, adept at defining solutions to meet the business and technical requirements of both their existing and prospective customers. The successful candidate will be self-directed, capable of leading technical sales activities, managing the technical relationship with the customer and assuming responsibilities when dealing with multiple internal teams with the client.
As a member of the technical sales team, the candidate must posses the highest level of technical and business acumen – understanding the customers business drivers, matching those to the client’s service offerings and articulating complex solutions between parties.
- Drive revenues by managing the pre-sales technical process and promoting the clients’ services to existing and prospective customers, and to contribute to product and service offering creation and development
- Partner with the Sales, Business Development, Product, Commercial and Operations teams to provide training and education to existing and prospective customers about the superiority of the clients’ services - this includes conference calls, site visits, presentations, technical evaluations, technical objection handling, proposals, and follow up on all customer related issues
- Take ownership of the development of customer proposals, design and delivery, ensuring all expertise, information and recommendations are concisely defined
- Support and educate Sales, Marketing and other internal departments to ensure that customers get appropriate updates, upgrades and event-oriented solutions
- Show high standards of leadership - actively developing and mentoring less senior staff within all areas of the clients’ organisation
- Work closely with Product Management and associated teams to develop future product direction and strategy - providing valuable input from the field.
- Drive excellent Customer Satisfaction by understanding and delivering against Customer expectations
- Become the customers trusted advisor
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Broadcast Engineering, Software Engineering, Technology & Media Management
- Experience in technical pre-sales/sales engineering, consulting, and/or other customer facing role consulting on, delivering technical products or services.
- Experience in Playout, Media Management, VOD, OTT, Access Services and Content Discovery
- Thorough understanding and experience in broadcast solutions integration
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, drive for results, interpersonal savvy, and customer focus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present technical and business-related subjects to all audiences
- Ability to build capex, opex and contribution-based business cases
- Broadcast managed services background
- Experience with transitioning and transforming organisations from on-prem to cloud technologies and new operational behaviours