Head of Technical Support Engineering - Germany
Head of Technical Support Engineering - Broadcast Systems Manufacturer - Germany
We have an excellent opportunity for a ‘Head of Technical Support Engineering’ to join one of Germany’s most cutting-edge broadcast systems manufacturers.
Having lead teams within a helpdesk or customer-site support engineering environment, you will be highly knowledgeable in delivering quality technical support; with an understanding of SLA’s, support contracts and ticketing systems.
You would be responsible for:
- Leading a talented team of Support Engineers in providing technical support for a range of broadcast systems in a helpdesk and customer-site environment
- The management of personnel, budgets and processes
- Ensuring customers are satisfied, realistic timescales are given and met
- Securing support contracts, defining and adhering to SLA’s
- Maintaining your credibility when having technical conversations with both customers, 3rd parties and support teams at an engineering level
- The hiring, development and organisation of your staff across multiple locations, face-to-face and remotely
This privately owned broadcast systems manufacturer is expected to double or triple in size in the coming years, with projects set to bring in the ‘next era’ of broadcast. They believe in flexibility and creativity in a highly sociable environment; offering employees the freedom to create, invent and present new ideas - which is why your passion for the broadcast market will be vital.
As an experienced leader, you will have extensive experience in customer support or service delivery; having previously working in a customer facing position in either the broadcast or IT industry.
To further explore this opportunity and submit your CV, contact Carl Hemsley on:-
UK Tel: +44 (0) 1202 979 704
German Freephone Tel: +49 (0) 8001 830 546