Solution Architect - Broadcast IP, Networks
Solution Architect vacancy with a leading, global manufacturer of broadcast systems who are rapidly expanding. Bridge the gap between broadcast and IT in production and control system solutions, with cutting-edge IP technologies.
This is a work-from-home position with international travel to customer sites.
- Developing solutions that mix traditional broadcast, break-through broadcast technologies, and IT networking.
- Designing, configuring and implementing broadcast networks.
- Supporting projects from the presales stage through to implementation, along with analysing and resolving post-project network issues.
- Knowledge of IP within the broadcast production environment, such as setting IP address, connecting control systems, SMPTE 2022, SMPTE 2110, PTP and multicasting
- Computer networking experience at CCNA level (certification not required), ideally able to set up networks from scratch
- Ideally a background in engineering with strong technical knowledge of broadcast production ecosystem such as control systems, multiviewers, vision mixers, video routers, cameras and replay systems
- Driven, motivated and positive attitude, with a passion for technology and the emergence of IP in broadcast production
Applicants must have the necessary visa to work with no restrictions in the UK/Europe
For more details contact Carl Hemsley on +44 (0)1202 979 700 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org