Lead Broadcast Engineer
Salary / Rate
50000 - 53000
An exciting, fast growing provider of Broadcast technology and services is looking for a new Lead Broadcast Engineer to head up their talented team.
Perfectly placed at the highest level of technical complexity in both HD and UHD, the successful broadcast engineer will be jointly managing the engineering team, as well as projects for their client.
This is an important role within well-established studios, to provide support to all systems, MCR’s and CAR’s, with future opportunities to help shape and build the future broadcast facilities of a high-profile sports broadcaster, among other clients.
We are looking for a highly driven individual, who is comfortable working with a senior management team, as well as clients, who will also hold significant hands on engineering experience.
• Previous Broadcast studio experience
• At least two years managerial experience
• Working knowledge of Broadcast Network Control Systems
• OB truck experience
• Ability to manage complex budgets
• Significant experience of Vision (HD & UHD), Sound, Routing, Communication and computer systems
Previous experience with any of the following systems would be advantageous:
•Sony Vision Mixers
• Sony 2400 cameras
• S.A.M Sirius routers, Kahuna vision mixers
• Axon/S.A.M/Evertz Glue
• Evertz Multiviewer
• Studio based Augmented reality (AR) systems
• Calrec and Yamaha audio desks
• ETC Congo lighting desks
IP knowledge would be highly regarded, especially SMPTE 2022-6 and 2110 IP based networks.
Permanent contract based around shift work
For more details on this fantastic opportunity, and to submit your CV, contact Scott Burton on –
UK Tel +44 (0) 1202 979 699