Technical Specialist - Live Broadcast/Post-Production/Cinematography
We have two varied and exciting Technical Specialist vacancies with a rapidly expanding broadcast production, post-production, cinematography and AV equipment manufacturer based in Northwest England. One position is based at the office in the Northwest, the other is a work-from-home position with regular travel around London and Southern England
The vacancies are found in the quickly expanding Technical Presales team, covering broadcast production, post-production and cinematography. This is a varied and dynamic role which combines product consultancy, user training, and demonstrations for customers, resellers and various internal teams, as well as aiding channel development and escalating technical issues.
- Assisting Customers: Performing presentations and demos, delivering training, providing advice and suggestions on equipment, involvement in design and installation of products
- Supporting Sales Teams: Providing training and supporting sales teams, answering technical questions, recommending and putting together systems, performing demonstrations, attending roadshows.
- Supporting Resellers: Educating resellers on the products through training and demos
Experience is required in at least one of the following:
- Broadcast Production: Such as vision mixers, video routers/matrixes, broadcast glue, convertors, video processors, standard conversion, digital VTRs, monitoring kits and playback
- Post Production: Video editing systems and colour graders, with a broad range of user experience across a variety of different brands
- Cinematography: High-end production cameras within the studio and film environment, with deep technical understanding of functionality, such as codecs, shutter speeds and creative differences between cameras
The ideal candidate will have technical experience in one or more of the above areas, strong communication skills, self-motivated with a passion for broadcast technology, keenness to work in a customer-facing role with like-minded people, and happy to travel.
For more details contact Carl Hemsley on +44 (0)1202 979 700 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org