Project Manager - MAM Solutions
Experienced or Junior Project Manager – MAM Solutions – UK
This is a great opportunity for either and experienced Project Manager, or an engineer motivated to move into a Project Manager role, to join a reputable, worldwide manufacturer of media asset management (MAM) solutions.
- Provide high quality project management for MAM projects for customers worldwide, including new instalments and upgrades. This will require occasional overseas travel.
- Assess project specification and ensure they are captured as agreed by the customer and internal teams
- Create and provide documentation throughout the project life-cycle.
- Provide thorough progress reports and accurate, informative updates across multiple projects.
- Communicate progress and actions between all departments involved
- Aid internal teams, partners and customers in MAM workflow design
- Provide accurate and detailed handovers to customer and necessary departments
- Document, monitor and escalate issues to necessary departments
- Attend exhibitions and trade shows
Requirements: Either an existing Project Manager with the experience below, or a highly organised and motivated engineer looking to move into a Project Manager position:
- Experience providing quality project management across complex projects, specifically software deployments
- Experience within the broadcast industry is ideal, with knowledge in post-production and MAM being highly beneficial
- A PRINCE2 would be highly beneficial
- Extremely well organised, focused, and motivated to go beyond the call of duty
- Able to manage, prioritise and guide multiple projects at the same time
- Strong customer facing skills, excellent communicator, able to build relationships with customers and internal teams
To further explore this opportunity and submit your CV, please contact Carl Hemsley on:
- Tel: +44 (0) 1202 979 704
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org