Senior Manager - Business Development Video
Senior Manager - Business Development Video – Permanent – Isle of Man
My Client, a world-leader in providing E2E satellite communications solutions, is expanding their team in the Isle of Man and now has an opening for a Senior Manager (Business Development Video). This is a rare opportunity to play an integral part in the growth of the video arm of the business. This role is perfect for a professional who wants to combine both their technical engineering and sales skills, with an existing background in broadcast, video, telecoms or digital media.
- Identification of local leads (Isle of Man), and follow the sales process through to close – including prospecting, client relationship management, negotiation and closing
- Analysis of market and trends, development of strategy and proposals for new solutions and architectures within the video arm of the business
- Presentation of solutions, projects and offers to both partners and clients
- Pricing of products
- Develop partnerships with local stakeholders
- General support of business development activities
- Degree in Engineering (Digital Media, IT, Telecoms or Broadcast)
- 5+ years’ experience as a Sales Engineer, Solution Architect, or Project Manager in a video distribution technology, fibre, CDN, VOD, content prep, web service or playout related environment
- Strong knowledge of video technology and technical standards
- Time management
- Excellent English written and verbal communication (desirable German or French)
This role is suitable for someone with an active lifestyle and enjoys the outdoors due to the picturesque surroundings.
The successful candidate will be required to relocate to the Isle of Man (if they are not already located there). Potential International and European travel.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on 01202 979 714 or email me at email@example.com.
All applicants must already be eligible to work in the UK