An industry leading provider of Broadcast technology and services, are looking for a new Broadcast Engineer to join their team talented of engineers.
We are looking for a highly driven individual, who will also hold significant hands on engineering experience within studios, MCR’s and CAR’s.
- Previous Broadcast studio experience
- Working knowledge of Broadcast Network Control Systems
- OB truck experience
- Significant experience of Vision (HD & UHD), Sound, Routing, Communication and computer systems
Previous experience with any of the following systems would be advantageous:
- Sony Vision Mixers
- Sony 2400 cameras
- S.A.M Sirius routers, Kahuna vision mixers
- Axon/S.A.M/Evertz Glue
- Evertz Multiviewer
- Studio based Augmented reality (AR) systems
- Calrec and Yamaha audio desks
- ETC Congo lighting desks
IP knowledge would be highly regarded, especially SMPTE 2022-6 and 2110 IP based networks.
Permanent contract based around shift work
For more details on this fantastic opportunity, and to submit your CV, contact Scott Burton on –
UK Tel +44 (0) 1202 979 699