Broadcast IT Engineer
Broadcast IT Engineer – Permanent – London
An exciting opportunity for a Broadcast IT Engineer has become available at a growing broadcaster in London. This position is for a highly technical and experienced engineer who is passionate about both cutting edge broadcast technology, and the IT network infrastructure that forms the backbone for the entire operation.
The Broadcast IT Engineer is responsible for the entire infrastructure that creates the foundation for the live studios, post production and transmission facilities. The ideal candidate will have strong experience and knowledge of the following:
- Experience with an enterprise scale MAM (can integrate traffic, playout, graphics, channel branding)
- Must have experience integrating solutions into 3rd party systems
- Automation – hands on experience setting up an in-house playout and graphics solution that runs 24/7
- Configuration of firewalls, routers and switches (CCNA beneficial)
- Understanding/ experience of 3 layer switching
- Storage infrastructure protocols – NFS, ISCSI, SMB, AFP, FTP
- Transcoding, encoding and compression
If you are interested in learning more, or would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact me on Stephanie.email@example.com call me on 01202 979 707.
All applicants must already be eligible to work in the UK